The regulations surrounding how companies and organisations can hold your personal data has changed.
This Notice tells you how we handle your Personal Data and the rights you have, when we hold it. This Notice is intended to comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) which governs how Personal Data is processed within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Who we are
Our website address is: https://leapsandbounds-gymnastics.com.
We are a registered company trading under the name Leaps and Bounds Gymnastics Limited. Our contact details are readily available on our website. We are the “data controller” for the purposes of GDPR. This means that we decide how your Personal Data is processed and for what purposes.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Your personal data
Personal Data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. We might be able to identify you from the data itself or by linking that data to other information we have access to. GDPR tells us how we must process your Personal Data.
Processing your Personal Data.
We comply with our obligations under GDPR by:
• keeping Personal Data up to date;
• storing and destroying it securely;
• not collecting or retaining unnecessary or excessive amounts of data;
• protecting Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure;
• ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect Personal Data.
We use your Personal Data to:
• Manage and process payments for the organisation we run.
• Inform you of news, events, activities or services which we think you might like to hear about in relation to the current club activities and services provided.
• To ensure that each member’s medical information, doctors contact number and address are readily available to a medical professional in case of any unforeseen circumstances. The information required would be used solely to support and promote recovery in the interest of the member and in line with health and safety.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
• Where you have given us sensitive information (such as medical data), we will have asked for and you will have given us explicit consent to store and use that information. You always have the right to refuse to give us any information, particularly sensitive information.
Any information entered into a contact form on our website will not be shared with any third parties. It will simply be sent to a private email inbox. We may use this information to contact you regarding a trial for your child/children.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Your Personal Data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with organisations whose services are required in order to provide the services we offer. We will only share your Personal Data with other third parties with your consent. These third parties, in turn, may rely on data processors to provide services that help them help us.
How long we retain your data
We keep your Personal Data for as long as you are a member of Leaps and Bounds. After you leave, we will keep your information for no longer than we reasonably need. Usually, this will be for a period 2-4yrs This is so that we can use this information to accompany any future claims, complaints, tax evidence and payment history. We shall not store information for any purpose other than those stated above.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your rights and your Personal Data
Unless we have an exemption under GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data: –
• The right to request a copy of the Personal Data which we hold about you, without any charge.
• The right to request that we correct any Personal Data found to be inaccurate or out of date.
• The right to request that your Personal Data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to keep it.
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing we carry out at any time.
• The right to request that we provide you with your Personal Data and, where possible, to send that data directly to another data controller.
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your Personal Data, to ask us to restrict further processing. • The right to object to the processing of Personal Data. • The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office and to seek legal recourse. Further processing If we wish to use your Personal Data for a new purpose, not covered by this Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use. We will do this before we start processing for the new use. We will set out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
© 2020 leapzandboundz Gymnastics